So, as I'm sure you're dying to hear all about my New Year's Resolutions, here they are:
1. Run - at least 30km a week and improve my time in the Paris marathon this April.
2. Read - more books than last year, when I read 78 books according to my goodreads challenge, not the 100 I'd rashly promised when I started the challenge, but not too bad I feel. I'll aim for more this year but more about that later.
3. Not drink on school nights - I think I have made this resolution every year since I left school, and never kept it!
4. Cook - a new entry into the resolution hit parade and big surprise for anyone who knows me, but as dad bought us a slow cooker for Christmas I feel it my filial duty to use it at least once a week, watch out Nigella – here I come.
5. Last and probably least, just to please my friend Karen, say NO more often, to which I replied, obviously... NO.
What about you? Did you keep last year's?
If you’re looking for something more challenging than the usual “stop biting my nails and leaving the bits on the passenger seat of the car”, then why not check out day zero project ? It’s a site where people save their lists of a 101 things I want to do before…