A very big thank you to mum of three boys for tagging me in her post. I've slightly changed the title (no, don't worry I don't go running every day!) and here are a few things I think about while pounding through the woods:
1. I must do this more often - every time I go running I feel good (at least when I get home) and I wish I had more time for it.
2. What a beautiful view/tree in blossom/wild animal, which is usually followed by-
3. I wish I had brough my camera.
4. What a great idea for a post!
5. I must get a cleaner.
6. I must phone/mail soandso and so on.
7. I won't shout at my children today.
8. I will do more for my psychology diploma - before blogging, twitting and reading!
9.I will get round to ordering a new bed - so we can stop sleeping on the floor.
10. I am a very lucky person to have such a lovely life.
unfortunately I forget it all as soon as I get home, the shower washes all my well-laid plans and great ideas straight out of my head, apart from number 10.